Today’ recipe had it’s beginning in a bag of fair trade Aromatic Heirloom Rice that we purchased at our local Ten Thousand Village Sale in November and mother’s homemade mayonnaise.
- 1 cup of cooked Heirloom Rice
- 2 cups finely chopped vegetables. We used carrots, radish, celery, yellow or red bell pepper, onion, frozen peas
- ½ cup mother’s mayonnaise
- 1 cup canned tuna
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook and cool the grain/rice being used
- Chopped all vegetables
- Mix grain/rice, vegetables, mayonnaise and tuna
- Salt and pepper
This can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week.
From our table to yours