Tuesday 22 March 2016

Grandma's Stash

child holding fabric scraps

“Grandma we need lots of fabric for our school art project, we are going to rip it into strips and I said you would help my class”
and with this simple declaration this grandma heart swelled with pride.

Not pride in myself or the quality of my grandparenting, pride in our family and our children.

In this competitive, put yourself first world, as a family we have passed on to the youngest members that as a unit we share resources, that we can count on each other, that we share, we are here for each other.

“I said you would help”

To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there
~ Barbara Bush

How are you children/grandchildren acting on the values they are learning as a member of your family?
Grandma Snyder
©2013-2016 twosnydergirls

No comments: