Saturday 16 January 2016

January 2016's Crochet Along Project



All last year I watched this Google+ Community as they took on a new crochet challenge each month and I was envious (never a good thing) so taking one month at a time I have decided to join in the fun and I will post pictures and a link to the pattern here for your and my future reference.

One of my key expectations is that I will use yarn from my stash so for this project I used.



Using Coral Reef the end product was very soft and comfortable to wear.  As long as you did not have to pull out your work it was also wonderful to work with.  The threads caught making rework very hard and frustrating.  I have a number of balls of this yarn having picked it up a Michael’s on sale a while back.





The pattern is called Fortune's Shawlette by Moogly


I found the pattern easy to follow and you will notice that I changed the finishing edge to scallops which consisted of placing 6 dc in every other open space.

If you decided to make this shawl, please post a picture in the comments section or better still join the community and crochet along with us.

It's January 15, 2016 and I already have one Christmas gift complete now I just have to decided who to give it to.

Grandma Snyder

©2013-2016 twosnydergirls

No comments: