- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves pressed
- 2 cups of mushrooms cut into bite size pieces
- 20 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- ½ cup of shredded basil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinaigrette
- ¼ cup of red wine
- 1 package gluten free Spaghetti noodles cooked
- Prepare all of the ingredients
- In a hot saucepan add your olive oil, garlic and mushrooms sauté until the mushroom has released some of their liquid.
- Prepare your spaghetti and while this is cooking
- Add this the cherry tomatoes, basil, balsamic vinaigrette, and red wine to the saucepan. Stir frequently and allow the liquid in the pan to reduce
- Once the spaghetti is cooked and drained top with the ingredients in the sauce pan
- Add your favourite vegan cheese.
From our table to yours