Saturday 6 September 2014

Ultimate Ladies Expo Durham Ontario CA

Click here to be directed to the website
And here for the facebook page

I spent a wonderful few hours learning about new products meeting up with old friends and getting to know new ones.  I want to draw your attention to a few of the vendors and products that I use and enjoy. 

I paid my $5.00 to get in and I have received no enumeration or free product to make  this post. 

Click here to visit the facebook page of this business
I have seen friends and family members achieve a health body weight by using Herbal One.  They described it as a healthy life style change.
Click here to be directed to Huckleberries website


I have always been intrigued by these stuffed waxed aroma bears and I wish I was not allergic to scents as I would most certainly own one. 
Click here to visit Choice Cakes by Christina facebook page
Christina's cakes can be whimsical and traditional which ever you want, she is an artist whose medium is  icing sugar.

Click here to be directed to Pearls facebook page
Pearl is wearing a very versatile shawl that she has designed, it can be a sleeveless vest, a shawl with sleeves and so many more things.  I was very impressed with both the design and quality.
Click here for the Steeped Tea website
This is a product that I use all of the time.  I highly recommend Steeped Tea
Click here to be directed to the Epicure website
I have used the epicure products and for years and I have never been disappointed with the quality.  Epicure another product that I recommend.

Click here to visit It's About You website
It's About You is exactly how Christine approaches her business, when you are speaking to Christine there is nothing more important than what you are saying and your health and wellness needs.  I recommend It's About You.

Click here to visit Dogsbody website
I do not have a dog and yet this is a product that I know and recommend.  Everyone I work with seems to have a dog and this product is often raved about in the lunchroom. 

Grandma Snyder

©2013-2014 twosnydergirls

No comments: