Saturday 26 July 2014

Grandma’s Fairy Garden

“Don't you know that everybody's got a Fairyland of their own?”

 ― P.L. Travers, Mary Poppins
Hollyhock fairies in a flower pot


I want to thank all of my Google+ friends who responded to my post on Hollyhocks My Grandfather's Home and described how as children they made fairies with their mother’s and grandmother’s. 


Today my two granddaughters were visiting and we decided to see if we could make hollyhock fairies.   What a wonderful time we have had and as I write this Emily and Ruth are outside making a fairy village, in our backyard.



This is a simple activity all you need are safety scissors, toothpicks and large flower blossoms that you do not mind being picked in the pursuit of creative fun.


Do you make hollyhock fairies with your grandchildren, nieces, nephews?
Please post a picture as we would all love to see?



Grandma Snyder
©2013-2015 twosnydergirls

No comments: