Friday 16 May 2014

Two Families Grieve


Cemetery Charlestown SC.

Do Not Stand By My Grave And Weep

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sun on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there; I did not die.
~ Mary Elizabeth Frye

Death walks with each of us every day and this week it has visited two families within my circle of friends.  Mother’s both, one my mother’s age and the other mine.

Death walks with each of us, spend time with those you love and build memories that will outlive you and that you can live with.

Grandma Snyder
©2013-2014 twosnydergirls

No comments: